Wunder Duds Marketplace is exclusively for the resale of kids preowned clothing, shoes + accessories.
We start at Preemie size and head all the way to 13 years.
It's free to list your items.
Wunder Duds do not charge a selling fee when you list your items yourself.
If you would like Wunder Duds to take care of your listings for you, we take a 40% commission on each sale.
Listing a product is easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Within your Dashboard, simply click the Add Product tab.
You can add up to 6 photos to your listing.
The feature photo is your primary image and will appear in the main marketplace.
Adding extra photos will increase your chances of a sale, you can add these to your Gallery by clicking on 'add more photos'.
Here are some tips on how to take awesome snaps of your goods:
1. Choose a neutral backdrop to keep attention fully on the product
2. Find a space with natural lighting to help capture the colours accurately and design details clearly
3. Use the photo editing tools on your phone or apps to brighten the image and make slight adjustments
4. Take close-ups of any design details you want to highlight, or any flaws that need to be mentioned. It's also a good idea to take a shot of any tags showing sizing info or brand details.
5. Don't use marketing photos from other websites without the owners' permission. This would be a copyright breach, it would not show the current condition of your item accurately and your item will be removed.
6. Photograph your item in its full glory. Give it an Iron, hang it, lay it flat. Have fun. Creating consistent, clear and accurate imagery will attract potential buyers and increase your chances of getting a sale.
Your buyers will be looking for as much info from you as possible.
An accurate, informed description of your item will answer all the questions the seller may have.
Highlight any important design features, does it run true to size? come with any flaws or stains? does it have an interesting story behind it?
To avoid bad feedback or disputes, honesty really is the best policy.
'Categories' help buyers find products quickly.
Tagging your items with a relevant category will help buyers locate them swiftly when they use the filter and search functions.
Be sure to add these to your listing.
Setting a realistic price for your item is key to a successful sale.
To get an idea of what figure to set, it's worth while browsing Wunder Duds marketplace or other similar sites to understand what the current market rate is.
Please consider the condition of the item, any flaws or important design features that may the influence the value.
Within the Product Features tab, you can quickly select key characteristics of your item.
1/condition of your product
This info will sit right next to your featured photo to allow maximum visibility of your item's design details.
You sure can!
This can be changed within the Settings tab within your dashboard.